Monday, July 1, 2019

Floorball Anyone?

Hi everyone!

I'm Francis and you've arrived at my humble space where I'll be sharing about floorball. I really hope you guys will find this helpful or even interesting as we journey into this game where players uses sticks to put the ball into a net.

As you see, the first time I came across the name floorball was sometime in the 2010's. Fairly new right?

Not really because once I had this sports reported by my middle schoolers in our PE Class, under third term unit World Games,  I found out that as early as 1950's, people have been playing a variant of hockey which looked similar to how floorball is these days.

If you will ask me about the game or tell you what floorball is all about, I'll be using word association, and it would look like this:

- hockey without the ice - ball - stick - speed - fast - helmets for keeper - nets on opposite ends - rising popularity -  team game - IFF - Philippine Floorball Association - IOC - Olympics - shin guards - protectors - Freebandy - Streetbandy - Asia Pacific Floorball Championship - EuroFloorball Cup - Champions Cup - Chech Open - USA Cup - Canada Cup - NAFC - fun - exciting - fitness - For Everyone - 

Maybe I'm just excited but why not? 

Floorball anyone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment